Happy New Year to my lovely readers!
Every year, I aim to read as many books as possible to expose myself to new genres, de-stress and inspire my own writing. Below are the books I have read this year. Please comment below if you have any questions, book suggestions, etc. I hope you enjoy this journey as much as I will!
I noticed that a lot of my blogs are based on the books I read, so I will also provide links to those when they arise.
Books I’ve Read in 2016:
- The Mayo Clinic Handbook for Happiness by Amit Sood (1/6/2016)
- How To Talk To Girls At Parties by Neil Gaiman (1/14/2016)
- The Psychopath Test by Jon Ronson (1/18/2016)
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini (1/23/2016)
- Room by Emma Donoghue (1/31/2016)
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button by F. Scott Fitzgerald (2/24/2016)
- Looking For Alaska by John Green (3/1/2016)
- Psychopath Free by Jackson MacKenzie (3/19/2016)
- Slumber Party by Christopher Pike (3/21/2016)
- The Pilot’s Wife by Anita Shreve (3/30/2016)
- So You’ve Been Publicly Shamed by Jon Ronson (4/13/2016)
- American Housewife: Stories by Helen Ellis (4/17/2016)
- This Is Where I Leave You by Jonathan Tropper (5/7/2016)
- Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham (5/18/2016)
- Year of Yes: How to Dance It Out, Stand in the Sun and Be Your Own Person by Shonda Rhimes (5/22/2016)
- The Giver by Lois Lowry (5/23/2016)
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes (6/3/2016)
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (6/27/2016)
1. The Soul of an Octopus by Sy Montgomery