Happy New Year to my lovely readers!
Every year, I aim to read as many books as possible to expose myself to new genres, de-stress and inspire my own writing. Below are the books I have read this year. Please comment below if you have any questions, book suggestions, etc. I hope you enjoy this journey as much as I will! :)
I noticed that a lot of my blogs are based on the books I read, so I will also provide links to those when they arise.
Books I’ve Read in 2016:
- The Mayo Clinic Handbook for Happiness by Amit Sood (1/6/2016)
- How To Talk To Girls At Parties by Neil Gaiman (1/14/2016)
- The Psychopath Test by Jon Ronson (1/18/2016)
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini (1/23/2016)
- Room by Emma Donoghue (1/31/2016)
1. Eat That Frog! by Brian Tracy