Happy New Year to my lovely readers!
Every year, I aim to read as many books as possible to expose myself to new genres, de-stress and inspire my own writing. Below are the books I have read this year. Please comment below if you have any questions, book suggestions, etc. I hope you enjoy this journey as much as I will! 🙂
I noticed that a lot of my blogs are based on the books I read, so I will also provide links to those when they arise.
Books I’ve Read in 2017:
- How To Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie (1/3/17)
- Orange Is The New Black by Piper Kerman (1/22/17)
- And Again by Jessica Chiarella (1/29/17)
- Food Freedom Forever by Melissa Hartwig (2/19/17)
- Yes Please by Amy Poehler (3/29/17)
- One More Thing: Stories and Other Stories by B.J. Novak (4/19/17)
- The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin (6/3/17)
- When Bad Things Happen to Good People by Harold Kushner (6/4/17)
Books I’m Currently Reading
1. Becoming Athena: Eight Principles of Enlightened Leadership by Martha Mayhood Mertz
2. True Confessions by John Gregory Dunne