Hi everyone! As always, I hope you are having a wonderful week. :) Unfortunately for me, since last week’s Link Love, I have been a little under the weather with pharyngitis and laryngitis. When I do talk, I sound like a 13-year-old boy whose voice is finally starting to change! Thankfully, between cups of tea and bowls of hot soup, I have been relatively productive, going through some spring cleaning, publishing a few guest articles, and (of course) collecting our latest batch of Link Love. The Internet sure is a wonderful place to go when you’re not feeling well enough to do much else!
- I am in love with this Uptown Funk parody, Dark Lord Funk, featuring Lord Voldemort, Bellatrix Lestrange and some of the other Death Eaters! What a creative and funny version of the real Bruno Mars video. Harry Potter fans must watch this immediately!
- With Easter just around the corner, check out Simply Southern Baking‘s round-up of awesome Easter Egg decorations.
- Tom Hanks and James Corden reenact scenes from various Tom Hanks movies in just 8 minutes. This video will make you laugh. My favorites are Sleepless in Seattle, You’ve Got Mail and (because I’m a child of the 90s) Toy Story.
- These shoe string sweet potatoes from Fit Foodie Finds are not only delicious, but incredibly easy to make.
- How would your favorite Disney movies differ if they were made in 2015? Here are my modern adaptations for five popular classics.
- Everyone can benefit from these 11 ways to combat stress and anxiety. (This post really makes me want to break out the coloring books!) :)
- Speaking of stress and anxiety, check out my guest post for Career Camel on how to keep your cool during finals week.
- I couldn’t help but laugh after seeing these Joe Biden reactions for every-day situations.
- For fans of The Office, this interview about the Diversity Day episode is a must-read. The episode really defined the show and separated it from its British predecessor!
- In case you missed it: My guest article for LifeStyleBody focuses on the excuses that cause us to sabotage our weight loss efforts, and how we can overcome those excuses. Check it out for tons of practical resources for your daily life!
What are some of your favorite links and articles from the week? Bloggers, did you post anything you’re particularly proud of this week Share in the comments section below! :)