I can’t believe Halloween is already almost here! The month of October really flew by, and I’m still not really sure what my costume will entail this year — although there’s a good chance that I’ll break out the famous tiger ears again! ;)
What are your Halloween plans this year? Let me know what you’re up to in the comments section below. (I’m in need of some costume inspiration!) As always, enjoy this week’s Link Love.
- Ever wonder what it’s like to live in a haunted house? Sarah from Yes & Yes investigates.
- The latest news about Harry Potter and the Cursed Child makes my inner Harry Potter nerd cry tears of joy. Now who wants to take me to London to see it?
- Dr. Mercola shares the 11 most common nutrient deficiencies you probably have and how to optimize your vitamin levels!
- Battling your sugar demons? Clean and Delicious shares five great tools for curbing those sugar cravings.
- Forget online dating! A new site, PawsLikeMe, matches prospective pet owners with rescue pets to make the pet adoption process easier. As a huge supporter of pet adoptions (our family has two rescue dogs right now and is very involved in German Shepherd rescue!), this is something I can definitely get behind!
- Kaley Cuoco and Jimmy Fallon get covered in puppies during a trivia game on The Tonight Show, and Kaley’s reaction is probably a lot like mine would be!
- Watch this tiny kitten walk for the first time using a wheelchair in place of his back paws. Make sure you grab the tissues first, though!
- My sister moved away this weekend, and I wrote a blog about it. I miss her already!
- A few weeks ago, I fulfilled my bucket list dream of visiting the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens in Delray Beach. Check out my post about this amazing experience!
Things I’m Loving Lately
- The delicious handcrafted marshmallows at Wondermade, a local cafe in Sanford, FL. You can purchase their many flavors as gift packages online!
- When The Emperor Was Divine by Julie Otsuka, about one family’s experience with the Japanese internment camps during World War II. A very moving read.
- The Big Bang by Rock Mafia. It isn’t new to me, but I could listen to this song for hours on repeat.
- My recent purchases made through Pop Your Pup. It’s an awesome place to make pop art T-shirts of your pets!
- Julian Edelman, Wide Receiver for the New England Patriots. He’s been on my fantasy football team from the beginning, and what he lacked in points this week, he easily made up for in dashing good looks. :)
What’s your favorite link love this week? Share your latest findings in the comments section below!