I don’t know about you, but this Wednesday really felt like a Wednesday. Did anyone else feel the drag of Hump Day today? Life has been rather busy lately — mostly good things — and despite my sleep deprivation and sudden aversion to exercise, I’m looking forward to the opportunities to come. What have you been up to in the last week?
Wind down from a long week with this week’s fabulous link love, and as always, share your own favorite recent finds in the comments section below!
- I love all things pineapple, so naturally I am a big fan of these pineapple DIY projects! Who wants to get together for some crafting?
- What are your thoughts on the post-breakup social media cleanse? Should photos of exes be deleted forever, or should those memories remain on your Instagram? Oh, the issues that plague our generation. :)
- Speaking of social media and relationships, let’s throw it back to this guest post I wrote in 2014 on breaking up in the age of social media.
- I was intrigued by this Q&A about a woman who admits that she married for money.
- What makes Warren Buffett successful? PopSugar has pulled together seven great tips inspired by his personal habits.
- If you haven’t read it already, this Craigslist Missed Connection by a Vietnam vet will have you in tears.
- Elite Daily shares five “healthy obsessions” that will dramatically improve your life.
- I loved this article about how cleaning out her closet helped one woman love herself.
- Is “Netflix and chill” what you really want? Gala Darling explores this in depth in her latest (awesome) video.
- In case you missed it, check out my delicious Whole30-compliant recipe for curry coconut crusted chicken bites. Yum!
Things I’m Loving Lately
- The show Quantico on ABC. It’s addictive! Who else is watching?
- Devonta Freeman, running back for the Atlanta Falcons. I picked him up on a waiver for Fantasy Football and played him for the first time last week. He surpassed 30 Fantasy points that week and I was not disappointed!
- Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari. It’s a great take on dating patterns in today’s generation and incredibly eye opening.
- This incredibly cool tank top I bought for Halloween. I’ve been secretly living in this shirt. (Shhhh.)
- Colbie Caillat’s cover of The Script’s song, Breakeven. I think I like it better than the original!
- Scream Queens on FOX. It’s the perfect dark comedy and filled with familiar faces.
What are you loving this week? Share in the comments section below!