Good evening, readers!
For those of you who have been feeling a little off lately, you’re not alone. Mercury is in retrograde, which means that everyone is going absolutely crazy — particularly those of us who are Virgos or Geminis — and life is stranger than usual, to say the least. (According to my dad, this might have more to do with the fact that I’m not taking my vitamins than the idea that the planets control my life, but it’s fun to imagine nonetheless.) Have you noticed any changes in the last few days?
Whether you’re a big believer in all things astrology or a skeptic, enjoy today’s batch of links to get you through the week!
- My roommate and I have been blaming everything on Mercury retrograde for the last day. Here are Gala Darling’s tips for surviving this time of the year.
- Kate Spade New York is having a surprise super sale that you must check out before it ends tomorrow night. Items are up to 75% off and ridiculously cute.
- I made this pulled tandoori chicken recipe on Monday and it was delicious — and Whole30-compliant!
- Why are so many of us restless in our relationships? This Thought Catalog article was enlightening and seems to apply to a lot of people I know!
- Hilary Duff has been very public about her Tinder use. People Magazine uncovers the differences between Hilary’s experiences on the dating app and the reality of Tinder for most of its users. Too funny (and accurate)!
- I couldn’t help but laugh at these paintings of women politely ending conversations with men.
- In honor of Nora Ephron’s birthday, Heather Burns — who played Christina in You’ve Got Mail — shares five facts you didn’t know about the rom-com.
- In case you missed it: These are five lessons learned from iconic Audrey Hepburn characters.
- Tim Burton fans will appreciate this old spoof on how he makes his films. Careful, the music will get stuck in your head!
What links are you loving lately? Share your favorites in the comments section below!