Hey readers! Can you believe it’s practically November? In the past month, we’ve experienced a major hurricane, countless Halloween parties, and the devastating aftermath of the Brangelina split — and yet somehow, it feels like October went by in a flash.
November tends to be one of my busiest months of the year at work and in school, with my calendar filling up with events and deadlines well before the month even begins. This year, to stay sane at an admittedly crazy time, I’m implementing No Stress November, a 30-day wellness challenge designed to decompress for a few minutes each day. I invite you to join me!
Below is my list of 30 items to complete throughout the 30 days of November. The rule is to do at least one of these things per day (with repeats allowed!), and you are welcome to customize the list to meet your own needs. Planning to tag along? Use the hashtag #NoStressNovember on social media and share what you’re up to! 🙂
Below is my list for the No Stress November challenge. Feel free to use all of these or switch them up based on your personal preferences. I’ll check in throughout the month with my own progress and reflections. Enjoy!
- Go for a 30-minute walk outside.
- Cook a meal you’ve never made before.
- Color in an adult coloring book.
- Donate your time to community service.
- Get your hair professionally done.
- Spend 30 minutes meditating.
- Take a full day away from social media.
- Lay out by the pool.
- Buy yourself fresh flowers.
- Test out a new makeup tutorial.
- Practice 30 minutes of yoga.
- Visit a place you have never been before.
- Go out for brunch.
- Perform a random act of kindness.
- Clean out your purse/briefcase.
- Lift weights.
- Write a love letter (or kind note) to yourself.
- Watch a documentary or TED Talk.
- Take extra time to pamper yourself.
- Write down 50 things you are thankful for.
- Connect with an old friend.
- De-clutter an area of your home.
- Make a list of places to visit in the next five years.
- Dedicate 30 minutes to writing.
- Create a fun playlist.
- Revamp your monthly budget.
- Build something with LEGOs.
- Watch stand-up comedy.
- Use essential oils.
- Spend the day with family.
Participating with me? Let me know in the comments section below, and share your progress on social media with the hashtag #NoStressNovember!