Happy Wednesday! Hope everyone is having a fabulous week. In my little world, I’m working on crossing a few more items off my 25 at 25 Bucket List, applying for graduate school, and figuring out some exciting upcoming travel plans. What have you been up to? As always, feel free to share your favorite recent links or plans in the comments section below!
- A farm in Virginia is looking for volunteers to cuddle with baby goats who will be born on the farm next month. Someone please sign me up!
- This couple left their corporate jobs, traveled the world, and moved to Spain. It was interesting to read their interview about why they decided to do it!
- In case you haven’t made your plans yet for the new year, here is an adorable illustrated list of 50 things to do in 2016.
- Disney fans: Take a look at the concept art for your favorite Disney animal characters!
- The Warner Bros Studio in London is now inviting people to spend Valentine’s Day in the Great Hall at Hogwarts! Best date plans ever — if someone takes you there this Valentine’s Day, you should marry him or her on the spot.
- A sloth in Ecuador got very nervous about crossing the street, so these cops came to rescue him. The pictures are so sweet!
- Also, on the theme of cute animals: This K9 puppy still doesn’t fit into his vest!
- Check out the U.S. presidents when they were “young and hunky.” The commentary on this site and its many lists will crack you up. Also, can we take a moment to appreciate Rutherford B. Hayes?
- Whether or not you agree with his politics, Bernie Sanders has the best 404 page on his website.
- In case you missed it, check out my turmeric scrambled eggs recipe!
- Pinching pennies? Here are a few ways to stay frugal while still having fun this weekend!
Things I’m Loving Lately
- This old gem from The Black Keys. Hadn’t heard it in forever but lately I can’t stop listening!
- The new Larabar commercial set to the song Little Boxes. It is Larabar’s first TV commercial and it definitely caught my attention when it aired Monday!
- The Psychopath Test by Jon Ronson. I couldn’t put it down.
- Room by Emma Donoghue, my latest read and another great page turner.
- This sweet and savory blueberry tortilla recipe from Stupid Easy Paleo. Yum!
What are your favorite links from the week? Share your latest finds in the comments below!