Happy Wednesday, readers! I can’t believe how quickly this year is flying by. For many of you, it’s graduation season – in other words, time to bedazzle those graduation caps and change your profile picture to something nostalgic. Monday marked the two-year anniversary of my own college graduation, and while I miss that time of my life so dearly, some of it has begun to feel like a distant memory. My advice to grads: Enjoy every moment. Spend time with your friends while everyone is still in the same place. Take way too many pictures. And if you get bored, feel free to stop over here for some Link Love! :)
- Last year, I wrote a recap of the lessons I had learned in the year since I graduated from college. Recent and upcoming graduates should check it out!
- When looking for a job after graduation, make sure you use some of the top 20 action verbs on your resume!
- Ladies, here are 8 facts about women and money that everyone should know. Did you know we lose an average of $431,000 in lifetime earnings because of the gender pay gap?
- My friend wrote a beautiful post about the lessons she learned from her father.
- As both a Mad Menfan and someone with her degree in advertising, I love how the McCann agency has reacted to its portrayal as an antagonist on the show!
- I tested out this Green Fajita Chicken recipe yesterday, courtesy of Meatified, and it was a huge success. It’s Whole30-friendly but delicious for anyone!
- What is the most popular TV show set in each state? Check out this map – the answer may surprise you! (I got Dexter… guess I shouldn’t be too shocked!)
- I was happy to hear that Panera Bread will be dropping a lot of artificial ingredients from its foods in 2016! It’s great to see restaurants eliminating the bad stuff we don’t need in our diets – even if it isonly to keep their business.
- Who is looking at whom at the gym? This comic from The Oatmeal definitely made me smile.
What are your favorite links from the week? Share them in the comments section below!