Happy Wednesday, readers! November is here, but I’m still not entirely convinced that it’s time to take down the Halloween decorations. Pumpkins are relevant until at least December, right? I’m going to go with yes. I hope everyone had a magical Halloween filled with crazy costumes, exciting festivities and more chocolate than you’d care to admit to eating. It’s my favorite time of year, and with Thanksgiving and the holidays around the corner, the fun is only just beginning.
Wind down from your sugar highs with this week’s batch of link love, and be sure to share your favorite recent articles in the comments section!
- This photographer used paper cutouts to transform famous London landmarks, and the results are so striking.
- As a secret fan of the show Roseanne, I love this compilation of the many times that Roseanne Conner was my spirit animal.
- I’m dying to visit Scotland, and one of my first stops would have to be the Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum in Glasgow. This review shares some of the awesome art installations and other must-see aspects of Kelvingrove.
- As a big fan of cauliflower, I couldn’t not share this cauliflower rice recipe roundup.
- Speaking of cauliflower: In case you missed it, check out the aloo gobi recipe I posted last week!
- This woman writes about her experience in federal prison, and the article really makes you think about the system and the transition back outside.
- These questions may never be answered, but they are still pretty funny.
Things I’m Loving Lately
- The video for Weezer’s song Buddy Holly, which will awaken your inner nostalgic.
- This amazing recipe for Chilean eggs.
- This other amazing recipe for Kadai Chicken. Can you sense that I haven’t eaten dinner yet?
- My dear friend Odell Beckham for scoring me so many fantasy points this week!
- Wicked City on ABC Family – definite guilty pleasure!
What are your favorite links from the week? Sound off in the comments below!