It’s official – I’m 26! I created my first bucket list last year when I turned 25 (check out the recap here!) and wanted to get more excitement out of life. Below is the official bucket list for age 26. I’ll cross things off as they are completed and post links if I decide to blog about any of these experiences. Happy reading!
Things I’d Like To Do While I’m 26
Take a stroll through the Vizcaya Museum & Gardens in Miami. Visited Vizcaya with my family on 11/23/16. Recap coming soon! Visit a fortune teller/psychic. Visited a psychic in Cassadaga and had my tarot cards read on 3/26/17. Take a marshmallow-making class at Wondermade.Took a class at Wondermade on 2/3/17 – so much fun! Attend a tea party or visit a tea room. Visited Gryphon Tea Room in Savannah on 1/14/17. Visited Windsor Rose Tea Room in Mount Dora on 1/16/17.
- Take a behind-the-scenes Disney tour.
- Get my writing published somewhere new.
- Watch a Bollywood film.
Play a game of Dungeons & Dragons. Played for the first time on 3/17/17.
- Visit the Plant Street Market in Winter Garden.
Pursue new public speaking opportunities. Spoke on an alumni career panel at UCF on 10/31/16. Taught “Saving For College” workshop for Junior Achievement on 11/9/16. Spoke on an internship panel at Valencia College on 4/13/17. Take a mother-daughter trip. Traveled to Savannah, Georgia, from 1/13 to 1/15/17. Recap coming soon!
- Visit the Orlando Museum of Art.
- Finish an old writing project.
- Go to a performing arts show.
- Complete another round of Whole30.
- Take a day trip to Bok Tower Gardens.
Visit my best friend in Omaha, Nebraska. Traveled to Omaha from 3/16 to 3/19/17. Recap coming soon!
- Practice meditation every day for a month.
- Read Gone With The Wind.
- Take a candy-making class with my family.
Go to a pumpkin patch. Visited Santa’s Christmas Tree Forest on 10/16/16 and not only picked out a cute little pumpkin, but also cuddled with some very sweet baby goats. Check out the recap here!
- Visit the Audubon Center for Birds of Prey.
- Take an Art Deco Walking Tour in Miami.
Visit the CARE Foundation animal sanctuary. Visited the CARE Foundation Open House event on 11/20/16.
- Tour the Flagler House in West Palm Beach.
- Visit the Wynwood Art District in Miami.
What’s on your list for the year?