Howdy, friends! Hope this post finds you well and enjoying a relaxing, non-stressful Hump Day. Now that I finally brought my keyboard up to my apartment from my parents’ house in South Florida, I have a new way to unwind after work – by practicing my piano skills! No, I don’t have any sheet music up here, and no, I haven’t taken a lesson since elementary school, but it’s fun to attempt new songs and do something creative. Readers, what do you like to do after a long work day?
If your answer was “veg out in front of the computer and click on link bait,” then boy, do I have the blog post for you. 😉 Check out this week’s link love and share your own favorites in the comments section below!
- In spite of their size disparities, this cat and lynx have been friends since they were kittens! Click for cuteness.
- These vegetarian Mexican stuffed peppers are definitely not Whole30-compliant, but don’t they look delicious?
- As a Pinterest enthusiast, I’ve been known to drool over a beautiful home design or two, so I loved this simple tip on how to make your home Pinterest-pretty. I will be putting this one into practice!
- Instead of complaining about how busy you are and turning it into a negative, try using these five better responses to the question “How are you?”
- As you aim to increase productivity at work, here’s a list of what not to do.
- TV isn’t the only advertising sweetheart on Super Bowl Sunday. Digital advertising has now become the trend in the lead-up to the big game.
- I haven’t been a huge fan of all the reimagined Disney princess renderings, but I love these illustrations of Disney princesses with realistic hair!
- In light of the weather across the country, check out these 15 creative snow sculptures. I’m not sure which one is my favorite!
- And in case you missed it: Take a look at my latest Whole30 weekly recap, featuring recipes and more!
What are your favorite links from the week?