What a wonderful week it has been! In the last seven days, I celebrated my one-year anniversary at work, played my favorite arcade games and won a silly mask, visited my family for Mother’s Day, and went on a shopping spree. I’m looking forward to the weekend already, but as always, the Internet has done a great job of keeping me entertained after work.🙂
- BuzzFeed posted these 50 completely unexplainable stock photos (like the man with the corn dog, pictured left) that had me literally laughing out loud. For the record, I would probably have a similar reaction if someone asked me to eat a corn dog!
- New bloggers: These are some great tips for blogging etiquette.
- The Onion is creating its own parody of sites like BuzzFeed and Upworthy, and I’m excited for it to launch!
- PR and marketing professionals will appreciate this one: 11 ways dating and public relations go hand in hand.
- In honor of Shailene Woodley’s misguided comments about feminism, enjoy this list of non-feminist celebrities who actually owe their careers to feminism.
- What happens when you remove one letter from your favorite book title? Huffington Post investigates. (Here’s looking at you, Twilight New Moo!)
- Loved reading about this young woman’s experience working for Miss Cleo’s psychic hotline.
- Want to see some of the Disney attractions that were never built? Now’s your chance! (My favorite is probably Hotel Mel.)
- I watched Rocko’s Modern Life as a child, but I never realized how dirty some of the jokes were!
What were some of your favorite links this week?