Yup, you read that title correctly… today marks what may be the 450th birthday of William Shakespeare! This calls for some celebration in the form of clever sonnets and iambic pentameter. 🙂 How will you be celebrating the Bard’s birthday?
- In honor of Shakespeare’s birthday, check out this list of every-day words that this man invented. Some of these may surprise you!
- One woman responds to the creepy advances of young men on OkCupid by drawing and sending them nude portraits of themselves. Wish I had thought of that when I was in the online dating pool!
- Brush up on your dating skills with these funny and at times sexist dating tips from the 1930s.
- Have an upcoming interview? Here are five ways to predict what questions you will be asked!
- These Winnie the Pooh illustrations based on Mean Girls quotes are sure to make you laugh.
- Want to save money on your upcoming vacation? Here’s how!
- This study tells you everything you need to know about gaining Instagram followers.
- Little kids can teach us a lot about true happiness.
- Why do all of our boys’ names rhyme with Aiden these days?
Enjoy! Feel free to add your own links to the comments section below.