Happy April, my friends! Now that we are in a brand new month, we can look forward to new opportunities, challenges and surprises. For me, that means embarking on a second Whole 30 and attempting to keep up with a very busy April schedule! What will the new month bring you?
As always, enjoy this week’s Link Love and share your own favorite links in the comments section below!
- I don’t know a ton about the Superman franchise, but I was very interested to read this back-story. (Did you know he was originally intended to be Jewish?)
- What emotion goes viral the fastest? You may be surprised by the answer!
- Thought Catalog has an excellent list of things we need to stop saying. I completely agree with all of these!
- I was very disappointed with the last few minutes of the How I Met Your Mother finale, so my boyfriend sent me this alternate ending that made everything better. (Caution: Spoilers ahead!)
- This list of struggles that student newspaper editors face reminds me of my days as a yearbook editor back in high school!
- Both H&M and American Apparel are in trouble for edgy (perhaps inappropriate) marketing moves.
- Here are the four reasons why women need to embrace failure in order to be successful.
What great links have you come across this week? Share in the comments section!