With Halloween just around the corner, I couldn’t resist pulling a few spooktacular links from the blogosphere! I may not have a Halloween costume just yet (is there still time? Please tell me there’s still time!), but I still have my memories of trick-or-treating in princess costumes and pouring out pillowcases of candy at the end of the night. In honor of what was once my favorite day of the year, please enjoy this week’s Link Love, and share your own favorites in the comments section below!
- We all have those candies we don’t want to find in our trick-or-treat bags. Hello Giggles provides a helpful list.
- Are you lazy like me and still lacking a costume? Check out some of these awesome last-minute costumes, courtesy of We’re Calling Shenanigans.
- Barnes & Noble has compiled a list of the worst Mary Sues in literature. Here’s lookin’ at you, Charles Wallace Murray! (Anyone else remember A Wrinkle in Time?)
- After weaning yourself off of the Halloween candy, you’ll want to avoid the worst times for healthy grocery shopping.
- We all fall victim to clutter. Find out what not to do when trying to organize your home.
- Ragan provides some of the smartest ways to network after a big event.
- Hat tip to Branden for sharing what may be the cutest story of all time, all about a Japanese travel agency for stuffed animals.
- This is a great post about the negative feelings that often come along with a big life change, and the best way to push past them. A must-read for anyone starting a new job, moving to a new city, graduating from college or going through a breakup!
- Sarah from Yes & Yes provides a polite and effective way to respond to something offensive.
- Sucker for romantic comedies? Thought Catalog lists a few that won’t insult your intelligence!
Any great links you’ve picked up this week? Share in the comments below!