Happy New Year to my lovely readers!
For 2013, I plan to reboot my 50 Book Challenge participation! Although I fell short of my reading goals in 2011 and 2012, I managed to read a lot of books and plays that inspired my own writing and exposed me to new genres. Once again, I will try to read as many books as I can by the end of the year.Please comment below if you have any questions, book suggestions, etc. I hope you enjoy this journey as much as I will!
I noticed that a lot of my blogs are based on the books I read, so I will also provide links to those when they arise.
Books I’ve Read in 2013
1. The Beautiful and Damned by F. Scott Fitzgerald (1/15/13)
2. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (2/5/13)
3. It’s Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini (3/1/13)
4. The Constant Princess by Philippa Gregory (3/11/13)
5. Going Bovine by Libba Bray (3/21/13)
6. Summer Rush by Gabrielle Upshur (4/3/13)
7. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green (6/7/13)
8. Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James (7/18/13)
9. The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak (8/26/13)
10. The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen (12/5/13)
Books I Plan To Read in 2013
1. How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
2. How To Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie
3. Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
4. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
5. Silent Dancing by Judith Ortiz Cofer
6. The Four Agreements (A Toltec Wisdom Book) by Don Miguel Ruiz
7. 101 Secrets for Your Twenties by Paul Angone
8. I’m Only Here for the WiFi: A Complete Guide to Reluctant Adulthood by Chelsea Fagan