The past few weeks at work have been completely packed, as we gear up for the fall semester. From a football kickoff luncheon to several all-day tabling events, I’m loving my job but completely ready to unwind with some Link Love. What are some of the fabulous articles and blog posts you’ve been reading lately?
- Just recently at the Teen Choice Awards, Ashton Kutcher gave an inspirational acceptance speech about the importance of hard work, generosity and refusing to live “inside the world.” I especially love what he had to say about being sexy.
- Of course, if you are into the superficial, these tips on how to look skinnier in photos will definitely be of interest!
- BuzzFeed created this fantastic list of mistakes you will definitely make your twenties. I’m not even 23 yet, but I think I’ve already made quite a few of these! What about you?
- These are the 10 gut feelings you should never ignore. I think I’ve also ignored several of these in the past, but haven’t we all?
- Did high school prepare you for real life? This comic from The Oatmeal will show you exactly what high school should have taught you but probably didn’t! (My favorite is the P.E. strip!)
- Whenever I’m going through a rough patch in my life, I love to hear stories of rejection from people who are now successful in their lives and careers, because it inspires me to push through the challenges and keep going. This article on rejection did not disappoint.
- When writing about themselves, women in the workforce tend to downplay their skills and accomplishments. Find out how you can best represent yourself in writing!
- As someone who took a theme park management class and lives near several of the biggest tourist attractions in the world, I couldn’t resist posting this list of terrible theme park attractions!
- Need to improve your productivity? Here are 11 of the places where you could probably improve!