I hope everyone is having a wonderful start to your September! September is one of my favorite months because the weather starts to cool down and my birthday is almost here! This month, I also began a new exercise routine and started my fantasy football career. I defeated my boyfriend’s team in our first week of fantasy football, and look forward to facing off against my mom’s team in a few weeks! (We have a very interesting league.) :) What have you all been doing to kick off the month?
Enjoy this week’s batch of Link Love and share your own favorites in the comments section below!
- You will crack up when you see these 25 perfectly timed dog photos (including the one shown on the right). Which one is your favorite?
- The cast of The Little Rascals reunited 20 years later, and the resulting photoshoot is absolutely adorable and hilarious.
- This woman believes that a perfect world would only exist if we reduced 90 percent of the male population. The interview reads like a horrible science fiction.
- George Costanza wore some pretty awful outfits.
- To all my gluten-free friends, you have to try these almond flour blueberry muffins. Delicious and easy to make!
- I loved Jen’s guide on how to throw an awesome Pinterest party. Now I want to host one!
- Do you have a big interview coming up? Check out my guest blog for Career Camel all about nailing your interview!
- This BuzzFeed video demonstrates why Disney princes would make horrible boyfriends. My favorite is Adam from Beauty and the Beast!
- If you missed my list of TV crossovers that need to happen, you’ll have to check it out!
What are some of your favorite links from the last week? Share them in the comments section! :)