The most rewarding part of being a blogger is hearing reader feedback and knowing that my words resonated with them. It has been an exciting journey, and I love being able to share it with so many people. This page will showcase some of the highlights of my blogging career so far.
Fellow bloggers, if you would ever like me to do a guest post, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can work something out!
- “Valerie is an incredibly talented blogger/writer and a very accomplished one at that. When we were encouraged to create a blog in that said PR class, the professor used Valerie as an example that we should all aspire to be like.” – Sarah at Bumfuzzled Jane. (June 3, 2012)
- Kreativ Blogger Award from Julie at Of A Writerly Sort.(May 30, 2012)
- Illuminating Blogger Award from Food Stories. (May 28, 2012)
- Very Inspirational Blogger Award from T.J. at The Poet’s Crafts and Julie at Of A Writerly Sort. (February 20, 2012)
“Valerie Moses, the awesome author, writes posts that make you think, make you laugh, and make you want to get off your lazy booty and write something that nice, too. I love her Freshman 15 and Friday 5 series. They’re great. You should go read them.” – Julie at Of A Writerly Sort
- Versatile Blogger Award from Sharon at Hyperactive Inefficiency. (January 10, 2012)
- Nominated for The South Florida Sun-Sentinel‘s Best of Blog Awards in the categories of Defies Categorization, Personal, and Pop Culture. (February 17, 2011)
- Listed on BestUniversities.com’s 50 Blog Posts Every College Applicant Should Read for my blog post, The Freshman 15: Tips for Meeting New People. (November 24, 2010)
- Freshly Pressed on WordPress for The Freshman 15: Overcoming Homesickness blog post. (November 1, 2010)